National Labor Relations Board Files Complaint

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

National Labor Relations Board Files Complaint

Postby Mountainman » Fri May 19, 2023 12:10 pm

……,,,,, against Southern Cal and the PAC-12.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... r-AA1bnF1f

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: National Labor Relations Board Files Complaint

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri May 19, 2023 5:42 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------

You know the thing about being an employee ..?

You're open to the scrutiny of job performance, and termination if productivity is inefficient.

Somebody may want to consider what the value of full~on employee status will literally mean.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat May 20, 2023 7:45 am

Uh………. Big wheels keep on turnin,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... r-AA1bqr6l

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat May 20, 2023 10:29 am

Mountainman wrote:Uh………. Big wheels keep on turnin,

Seems like he's saying; "You can all go and find a fiery lake to swim in. I'm done with this nonsense."

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat May 20, 2023 2:49 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:
Mountainman wrote:Uh………. Big wheels keep on turnin,

Seems like he's saying; "You can all go and find a fiery lake to swim in. I'm done with this nonsense."

Cannot disagree with your take on this eyebrow raiser……… I’m just wondering where the pressure came from to put him ‘under further review’, as it certainly appears to me as if he accomplished exactly what he was hired to do.

There’s an odoriferous stench in the air on this one. 8)

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sat May 20, 2023 11:56 pm

The Feds are now wanting to get involved and even suing the NCAA? Big surprise there!

This is how they use activist court judges to get their way when the ballot box or congressional votes don't go their way.

Notice how the lawsuit just kind of "assumes" that they should already be treated like "employees" when they have never been classified that way.

There are some evil people in Washington. :x :evil:
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun May 21, 2023 8:27 pm

Derek wrote:The Feds are now wanting to get involved and even suing the NCAA? Big surprise there!

This is how they use activist court judges to get their way when the ballot box or congressional votes don't go their way.

Notice how the lawsuit just kind of "assumes" that they should already be treated like "employees" when they have never been classified that way.

Facts!
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sun May 21, 2023 10:55 pm

Spence wrote:
Derek wrote:The Feds are now wanting to get involved and even suing the NCAA? Big surprise there!

Facts!

And to think, it’s the very bunch the NCAA is lobbying to ‘save’ College Athletics. :?

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon May 22, 2023 6:42 pm

I wouldn't let most members of congress bring me orange juice in the morning.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue May 23, 2023 7:45 am

Spence wrote:I wouldn't let most members of congress bring me orange juice in the morning.

I wonder if maybe the Deion Sanders approach or a brigade of nurses armed with enema bags would be most effective way to deal with that bunch….… or maybe both. :?

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue May 23, 2023 10:22 pm

Mountainman wrote:
Spence wrote:I wouldn't let most members of congress bring me orange juice in the morning.

I wonder if maybe the Deion Sanders approach or a brigade of nurses armed with enema bags would be most effective way to deal with that bunch….… or maybe both. :?

Hell all the comes out of government anymore seems to be the backwash of an enema.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Wed May 24, 2023 10:57 am

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:

Hell all the comes out of government anymore seems to be the backwash of an enema.

Yep, I heard where they’re using Bud Lite as the enema rinsing agent. Seems there’s an abundance of it just sitting on the shelves….. :wink: :wink:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu May 25, 2023 1:05 pm

Yeah, It seems like Target is the next target for an enema. About time people starting waking up to the woke.

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri May 26, 2023 3:58 pm

Mountainman wrote:Yep, I heard where they’re using Bud Lite as the enema rinsing agent. Seems there’s an abundance of it just sitting on the shelves…..

Spence wrote:Yeah, It seems like Target is the next target for an enema. About time people starting waking up to the woke.

Here's an interesting video that deals with this nonsense from a sort of insider's perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unhacmEXj58

If the total grouping is about 2% ... and he greater part of that group is standing in opposition, then maybe, just maybe, those catering to this agenda might want to step away for what it's all worth.

That is, if they can get BlackRock & Vanguard out of their businesses.

Cane... [__]

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat May 27, 2023 10:07 am

Cane from the Bend wrote:
Mountainman wrote:Yep, I heard where they’re using Bud Lite as the enema rinsing agent. Seems there’s an abundance of it just sitting on the shelves…..

Spence wrote:Yeah, It seems like Target is the next target for an enema. About time people starting waking up to the woke.

Here's an interesting video that deals with this nonsense from a sort of insider's perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unhacmEXj58

If the total grouping is about 2% ... and he greater part of that group is standing in opposition, then maybe, just maybe, those catering to this agenda might want to step away for what it's all worth.

That is, if they can get BlackRock & Vanguard out of their businesses.

As far as I’m concerned, if a guy or gal decides that they are not a guy and not a gal and the guy believes he’s a woman while the gal believes that she’s a man, that’s their decision…… and I’m OK with that……. but at the same time it’s my decision whether or not I believe them.

This current thought process about things like this doesn’t make any sense to me……. it wasn’t long ago when some thought it was ‘inappropriate’ to have Aunt Jemima, a black woman, on a syrup bottle, so they took her picture off the syrup bottle, but now some think it’s OK the have a white guy, who believes he’s a woman, on a beer can.

So, would it be OK with this bunch if a black guy, who believes he’s a woman, to be on a syrup bottle?????

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “General Discussion”